Monday, November 1, 2010

So It Begins...

Today is November 1st and so begins another month of crazy writing hoping to come up with 50,000 words that will string together to make some sort of sense. So far, however, I haven't even come close. I've been attempting to write all day and have come up short. I have a synopsis of what I'd like to write and a good direction of where I want to go with this story. I'm just stuck. I can't get the thoughts from my brain to put together cohesive sentences that I can move from my fingers to my keyboard. It's really quite frustrating.

I've managed to get about 200 words down and only need 1500 more to make quota for the day. That's what it takes to make the 50k in a month. It seems a little daunting to me right now. Maybe something will come up soon, cause it's so disheartening. I know that I have it in me. So I'm going back to staring at a nearly blank screen and hope that it comes together shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment