Monday, February 1, 2010

Finally

So I have actually finished chapter 2. And I have to admit that it too long to actually do it. I'm starting to fear that RL is going to take over and not allow me to accomplish what I'm trying to do here. I was so pumped at the first of the year and here we are on February 2 and I haven't gotten anywhere. I have 22 chapters written in total which will probably turn into 15 when I'm done but I am not getting there at near the pace that I need to be.

I think I need to sit down and reevaluate some things. There is just so much going on right now and I don't have the emotional resources to be working on this. So I'm going to take a couple days off, regroup, and come at this with a fresh perspective. Writing is supposed to be fun, but right now its feeling like a chore. A few days, maybe a week, will do me some good.

No comments:

Post a Comment