Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I Have Been Remiss

I realized today that I haven't posted in two weeks, my apologies. And to be completely honest I have really done much work in that time. After 5 days in Florida and 2 in recovery I joined a gym and have been spending my lunch hour working out instead of writing. I did, however, get my house in some semblance of order so I'm going to start working while at home. I have recruited my husband to make sure I work at least an hour a day on it.

The deadline for the free proof copy is approaching quickly. A lot faster than I thought it would. I have a lot of typing to do and about 6 chapters left to revise. Time to get the creative train back on track. I'm hoping that I will be able to start spending weekends on it since I normally just sit around watching tv. I'm not gping to be able to do the type of revision I want if I'm going to get my free copy but a mostly coherent story is what I'm working towards.

Once I get that finished I'm going to look into getting some beta readers… just throwing that out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment