Monday, August 16, 2010

It is Almost Time!

The hubby and I survived the move to Texas and we are settling in. I'm on my second week of work and loving every minute of it. We put a deposit down on an apartment and we should find out our exact move-in date sometime this week. It has a second bedroom so I FINALLY get my own workspace. So fantastic. I'm really lookingforward to just being able to go somewhere and have a little me time to read and write. And I am so ready to start writing again! I didn't realize how much I've missed it these past few, well months if I'm being completely honest.

Unfortunately, we have to replace our computer first, so sad. As much as I want that fancy computer with. The haandwriting software its just not in the budget. Hopefully it won't take too long to get one. I have a lot of work to do and its almost November!

No comments:

Post a Comment