Saturday, December 4, 2010

Back to Work

So November is (finally) over. I managed to finish NaNo, just barely and very, very poorly. I just couldn't get moving into the story and I struggled through every minute of it. But it is done and I may actually revisit the story some time and see if I can make something of it. But for now, I have bigger things on my plate.

As some of you may know, I am rapidly approaching my 20-11th birthday and I wanted to at least query agents before that date. I'm just over three months away and I still haven't finished revision on my last year's novel. My office is almost set up, so I'm planning on finishing it tomorrow. I'll also need to print a copy of my second draft. I've been reading tips on revision and have a copy of the Writer's Market so I can start looking into agents.

So it is now time to get moving so that I can at least send one letter out before that day in March.

No comments:

Post a Comment