Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Final Week

So it has come down to the final week, well 5 days. And I am surprising moving along rather well. Now that all the wedding stuff is out of the way I can actually concentrate on working. When I can get myself motivated that is!

I actually finished typing up all that I had previously hand-written! I was pretty stoked when I came to that last page and realized I didn't have to lean over my notebook and type, hoping that I would transcribe it properly. And the stress of revising while I typed is over, too. It is really hard to revise a revision as you are going along. But I did it!

I also managed to get in another chapter tonight. And it has a really important scene in it that I (currently) really like how it turned out. Of course this is all subject to change as I go in for revision number dos. But I'm not going to worry about that right now. I'm going to rejoice in the fact that I only have 44 pages of original manuscript left to revise and then I have to figure out how to get it uploaded to the site that allows me a proof copy of my FIRST NOVEL EVER!!! (that warrants a lot more exclamation points, but I'm trying to be modest)

No comments:

Post a Comment