Sunday, January 17, 2010

Almost

So I had an entire day on Saturday to do some work and guess what... I hardly did a thing!!! I don't know what is going on with me, but damn it I need to get motivated. There has just been so much crap going on. I really just need a break from life. Can anyone stop the world for just a little bit? I don't want to get off long, just for a day or two so that I can catch up with everything. I'm trying really hard to be negative but right now I'm just feeling a little overwhelmed.

I have about 1/3 of Chapter 2 revised and I was planning on combining original 2,3, and 4. Working only during my lunch hour is not getting me anywhere. Guess I need to actually do some organizing and cleaning so that I have my work space back. I have to get this done. I just don't feel like I'm going to be able to do it sometimes. I'm feeling a little defeated. My muse has left and I don't know if she is ever going to come back. Life keeps getting in my way. But I guess that's kinda what its there for. So I need to stop feeling sorry for myself and do something. Maybe if I say it enough I'll actually start believing it. Gah!

No comments:

Post a Comment