Friday, January 1, 2010

And so it begins...

I have it set in my mind that 2010 is going to be MY year! There are many things that I want to accomplish and finishing my first novel is one of them. And it is here that you will be able to share in that journey with me.
I've wanted to be a writer for a long time, so I finally stopped talking about it and started doing it back in November when I was a first time participant in NaNoWriMo. I now have a very rough first draft on what has the potential to be a real novel. I have been lacking the motivation to get moving on rewriting and revising. So I'm putting myself out there and inviting you to come along with me as I get to work.
I'll be posting my progress, my complaints, my excitements, and, if you're lucky, excerpts from my novel. Only time will tell what will happen but I am optimistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment