Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Over the Hump

I'm feeling rather technological today so I come to you from my phone. (So please ignore any typos as these buttons are rather small and my fingers aren't) I had all intentions of posting last night but I got a little wrapped up amd lost track of time. Guess what I was doing. Go on, guess. I'll even give you three chances and the first two won't count.

...

I was writing!!! (Excuse the exclamation point overkill but I'm super excited) I seem to have gotten over my slump. It felt good to get moving yesterday. I had hit a wall during my lunch writing section so I didn't go into my night feeling too positive. I had to force myself to type up what I had written but when I was all caught up it just kept coming out of me. So I have almost finished my revision of chapter 2 (I had to go to sleep at some point) and now I need to hit up 3 and 4 to see how I can mash it into one big Chapter 2 instead of three little chapters.

I still haven't gotten my feedback from my Chapter 1 revision but I'm fully aware of my editor's time restraints. I'm thinking I might find an impartial party to critique it. So if anyone knows of someone who would be willing to do it (and preferably someone who doesn't know me so they wouldn't be afraid of hurting my feelings) let me know. Until tjen I'm going to keep trucking along. That fateful day is coming quickly and at the rate I'm going its going to be a rough road.

No comments:

Post a Comment